Thursday, November 1, 2012

End of Season Ceremony and Practice Postponed

Firstly, we hope everyone is safe and weathered the storm as smoothly as possible.

Secondly, given that school has been canceled until Monday and it's not clear how accessible HDP will be on Friday, I think our best bet is to cancel practice and postpone the trophy ceremony. We will watch how things unfold in the coming days and let you know when it will be. I am thinking we do a Friday evening in the school gym; maybe the 9th or 16th? We will speak with Mr. Kenny

Thirdly, so far, we have not heard anything regarding Saturdays meet, so assume it is still on.

Watch this space for updates!

Best of luck to everyone with recovery efforts and lets hope for a quick return to normalcy!