Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Status of Today's Meet

The forecast for this evening calls for passing thunderstorms.  The meet is still on, and it will proceed in light rain.  However, they will cancel the meet in the event of thunder or lightning.  If I get any word regarding a change in status, I will post it here.