Though it looks cloudy, the hourly forecast says the rain should hold off until later tonight.
Please note, we will start practice at 5:30 PM to ensure sufficient daylight.
Also, we will typically conduct practice in light rain, but will cancel if it is raining heavily or there is thunder/lightning. I typically base my judgment on whether I, as a parent, would want to stand around outside for an hour :-)
If the weather is questionable, please check this site regularly to confirm we are still running.
Please just dress you runner(s) in appropriate clothing for the forecast weather. A light jacket or sweatshirt is a good consideration for the rest of the season, regardless.